Please Click Daily for the Stationary Clinic - $50,000!

  • NatelleB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hi all,

      I was remiss. I forgot to post this link.

      This is a contest that Pepsi is putting on where different charities have projects they want money for and compete for the big win. FCC and SNAP (the Neuter Scooter) can win $50,000 for their stationary free clinic if they get the most clicks daily on the website. :) That's all you have to do! Click there daily. Either use your Facebook login, or create a login at the website. Here is the link:

      http://www.refresheverything.com/feralcatcoalition