Bowling for the Animals Donation Web Site

  • natbe@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi all, I wrote a heartfelt e-mail (too long) about why I think we need the new spay/neuter clinic--the most important part is about all the cats in the city that are being fed by peopel that don't like seeing them starve but aren't getting fixed becuase FCC and SNAP are overloaded, so they are still starving becuase they are not getting fixed ... So, wanted to put my link here for you to donate if you haven't already.

      I'm putting here the link to all the people that have pages for the cause on firstgiving.com. Just pick one of them. Funds go for the new spay/neuter clinic. Apparently, if you haven't heard, the clinic is supposed to open this year. Wow!

      http://www.firstgiving.com/process/participantsearch/default.asp?did=19380

      It's okay to donate after the event, which is tomorrow. Oh, you can attend the event too, even if you haven't collected pledges. It is $15.  See bowlingfortheanimals.com

      Thanks,

      Natelle