Re: 2 shittens photos that got medicated from the last clinic

  • NatelleB
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Vania,

      They got released about 10 days after they were fixed, last Wednesday, back to where they are from. the O&W one is from Dawson and the B&W one is from the parking lot on 53rd.

      The chubby B&W adult in your photo is even chubbier and is the patriarch of the Dawson cats.  He eats first and chases everyone else off. I am starting to think that's typical--a guardian of the food bowls for every colony.

      Yes Dorothy trapped them again after they got out of their cages in the garage. The photo of the O&W one is after he was trapped. They got well fed and medicated and you can see in the photos they look good by then. I think that it was about a week after they got fixed that she took the photos.

      I think Meredith and Heather are willing to trap in November if they can get reservations. I will ask for reservations for Meredith and lend her my traps. I cannot trap yet.  NOt til I pass my exam.

      I have the tortie mamma cat in my 2nd bedroom. She's too needy. I hope that she settles down.  I don't need another needy cat.

      Glad you liked the photos.

      I just bought myself a digital camera today at Costco. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15 camera. Good res (12 MP). So I can take lots of cat photos. I am not sure what it has on it--zoom. I know it can take a video.

      Don't forget to send me the database of the colony...  I don't know if you will remember to bring it when you come down...

      Natelle