Young sweet tabby needs a home - Lemon Grove

  • NatelleB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:07 PM
      Hi everyone,

      This is via my neighbor/friend Linda Steenson--Coleen O'Brien that trapped the friendly tabby lives in Lemon Grove:

      I received a call from my friend Coleen O'Brien yesterday asking me if I could put the word out about a sweet red-brown female tabby cat who she thinks is about six months old.

      She's a small cat, very friendly and has a "tiny meow" according to Coleen. She trapped her in a feral colony and found out later that she is tame. She did get a tipped ear when she was spayed, but that will only add to her character!

      I will have a picture of her soon. If you are interested or know someone who is, let me know. I know a lot of you are full-up on cats so don't worry about responding if it doesn't work for you.

      Thanks for getting this far on my note!

      Linda Steenson
      lsteenson@...=