February is Spay/Neuter Awareness Month

  • NatelleB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:01 PM

      From: Feral Cat Coalition [mailto:feralcats@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 10:56 PM
      To: Feral Cat Coalition
      Subject: Help FCC celebrate World Spay Day 2013!

      February is Spay/Neuter Awareness MonthÂ…

      Help FCC celebrate World Spay Day 2013!

      The Feral Cat Coalition (FCC) was able to fix 334 feral cats for World Spay Day 2012. For World Spay Day 2013, our goal is to meet or exceed 2012's number. FCC will hold several spay/neuter clinics for feral cats throughout the month of February at our new stationary clinic "Feral and Friends" to fix half of the cats. We will fix the other half at our annual "Spay Day" clinic that is hosted in Rancho San Diego. The total number of cats fixed by FCC during Spay/Neuter Awareness Month will be announced on World Spay Day: February 26, 2013.

      Help FCC meet our goal of fixing cats in February! If you know of feral cats that need to spayed or neutered, please let us know so we can provide you with clinic reservations. Call us today at 619-758-9194 or email us at feralcats@... for more information!