Common Loon

  • birdingsd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
      I went to check out the river up by Gavin's Point Dam. In addition to the surging river there was an extra treat, there was a common loon on Lake Yankton. Don't see them very often, so I thought people might be interested. Cheers!
    • R&M Mabie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2012
        Observed A Common Loon in the Boat Basin below Ft Randall Dam this afternoon.

        Ron Mabie
        Pickstown, SD