Bennett's article "General Systematics" re-edited.

  • John Dale
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I have taken Bennett's well known article on General Systematics from June 1963 and done a little editing on it to remove typographical errors and add some clarifying punctuation and headings.  I have also added some materials from Vol. III of the Dramatic Universe to his Table of Systemic Attributes.

      I have also added some endnotes of my own.

      I hope this will renew interest in Bennettian Systemics, as the systems theory field might want to begin to call it.

      Yours,

      John Dale

      488 Stewart Circle
      Prescott, AZ 86301-1055
      Phone/fax: 928-778-6161, or call PC to PC using my
      Skype ID: John.T.Dale.Jr

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?