13 forms of democracy - SD2 can generate seven.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 5:32 PM
      People,

      A Google group that I am posting on is experiencing technical
      difficulties, so I an going to post a response to someone here so
      that I can repost it later:
      ---------------------------------------
      -M: People, Emmanuel says:
      >ec:[...]
      1. referenda only
      2. referenda as default and optional delegates
      3. representatives as default and optional referenda
      4. representatives only[...]

      -M: I will expand on this:

      1. referenda only
      2. referenda and, referenda or delegates
      3. referenda and/or delegates
      4. referenda and delegates
      5. delegates and, delegates or referenda
      6. delegates only
      7. representitves with referenda only
      8. representitves with referenda and, referenda or delegates
      9. representitves with referenda and/or delegates
      10. representitves with referenda and delegates
      11. representitves with delegates and, delegates or referenda
      12. representitves with delegates only
      13. representitves only.

      SD2 can generate 7 of the 13 forms of democracy.
      This is an example of how it is the MOST ADAPTIVE and AUTOPOIETIC
      form of democracy that I know of.

      shanti
      Mark, Seattle WA USA