Interinitiative group

  • Markus Schatten
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Dear group members

      We started an interinitiative list top-politics@yahoogroups.com with the following description:

      This group was started with the goal of creating a network of different initiatives which reside on the TOP (Transparent Open Public) principles of political activities. We hope that we will soon be able to share concepts, ideas and suggestions about the Internet as a media, OpenSource as a paradigm and Democracy as the ultimate goal.

      If you like to join please feel free to register on the address:

      or directly through the mail address:

      top-politics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Also, I would like you to ask if you are aware of any similar initiative to inform them about the list so we can soon have a group for attend the stated goals Wink

      Markus Schatten, dipl. inf.
      Faculty of Organization and Informatics
      Vara¬ědin, Croatia