Fwd: Re: INFP......religion

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      --- In MensaSingles@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <parashakti108@y...>
      wrote:

      --nhccnp@c... wrote:
      > And it would lead to a closed system where there could be no upward
      mobility regardless of the capabilities of those who got stuck below.

      -M: Hi, Brian - we have exchanged before.

      -M: What I am proposing is a bottom-up hierarchy - so it is
      democracy, and those toward the top would be competitive with each
      other.

      >It would be nothing more than royalty by a different name.

      -M: I am partial to naming it "deep democracy".

      > And who shall watch the watchers?

      -M: They will watch each other, the PageRank algorithm makes
      collusion near impossible - they would be in a state of competition
      for rank. PageRank doesn't reward for block-voting or mutual-exchange
      agrements alone. Power extends from the base up, without the
      drawbacks of populism and majoritarianism.

      > One of the things that some nations fear about the US is what they
      see to be our changing of agendas. Reaga had one view, Bush 1 had a
      different view, Clinton a third view and Bush 2 a 4th view of the
      world. Some nations feel they can not count on the US to maintain an
      agenda. Swapping as often as weekly would only make things many times
      worse. -Brian

      -M: Yes, this is why real authority is needed. I haven't seen any
      idea better than mine for finding the real core of an intellectual
      and political community. I challenge someone to find a better process
      for determining authority.

      -Namaste
      -Om Shanti Om
      -Mark, Seattle WA USA

      > > -M: Yes, I agree. Democracy uses the "in-degree" algorithm. This
      is
      > > populistic and leads to Bush-monkies getting elected. I propose
      using
      > > the PageRank("in-prestige")algorithm. This would allow the best
      > > leaders to select the best leaders - this would be peer-selection
      > > instead of majoritarianism.
      > >
      > > -M: The test for integrity would be the endorsement of those with
      > > integrity. There are algorithms to handle this recursivity. You
      use
      > > several when you use a search engine.
      > >

      > > -M: We need this - there is no other alternative. We just need to
      > > eliminate majoritarianism. I propose using PageRank to find the
      five
      > > top leaders. They would have ALL legislative and ALL judical
      power.
      > > One would have executive power. They would all have complete
      > > accountability. Any could be replaced during weekly
      recalculations, even without reason.

      --- End forwarded message ---