Re: [sct-user] Re: Rear Cell Size?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      I think it's the hardware needed to hold the glass filter. The 2" probably use
      standard camera filter rings, or at least something from the same source (since
      cameras use metric sizes, but other than that they're basically the same). But
      the SCT filter uses a heavier metal ring, with SCT threads on both ends. So
      it's a custom item compared to the 2" and 1.25" sizes.

      -John