Re: [sct-user] Eyepieces for C11

  • Don D'Egidio
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2007
      John,

      The three eyepiece I always seem to use for all my telescopes are the TV 35mm Panoptic, TV 20mm Type
      2 Nagler, and the TV 12mm Type 2 Nagler. I do own other makes and focal lengths, but those three
      seem to get the most use.

      Don

      BTW I also own a C11.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2007
        Thanks all for the great feedback. I spoke with Keith at OPT and he
        recommended the 20mm XW - which is a great ep. The old Erfle will
        probably remain as my public outreach mainstay.

        Anyway, I'm making a decision this week.

        Again - the feedback is very helpful: John

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2007
          Those are also the exact three I use the most often, also on several scopes.

          -John

          http://sims.yahoo.com/