Re: [sct-user] LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...START YOUR ENGINES! ERR..."PELTIERS"!

  • Roth Ritter
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2007
      The framework for the site is up now; we'll be updating sponsor and
      other information as it becomes available. I don't think Rod has made
      an official announcement yet.

      Roth Ritter / Astrophotography
      Santa Fe, Mew Mexico � http://www.rothritter.com

      On Mar 31, 2007, at 11:33 PM, John Mahony wrote:

      > The annual SCT-user imaging contest. Rod made the first
      > announcement for this
      > year a few weeks ago:
      >
      > I see Roth has this year's contest website up already at
      > <http://www.rothritter.com/contest/2007/>
      >
      > -John
      >
      > --- Tom Vilot <tom@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what contest this is (I'm
      > > fairly new to most of this).
      > >
      > > Please toss a url? Thank you all.
      > >

      > > Visit the sct-user home page at:
      > >

      > > http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index4.html
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      > http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

    • Rod Mollise
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        Man oh man? Where ya been, brother? Siberia?

        :-)

        SERIOUSLY...

        This is the seventh edition of our list imaging contest. There'll be a web
        page up shortly, but if you'd like to see last year's page (and winners and
        sponsors), just go here:

        http://www.rothritter.com/contest/2006/

        You can find the rules in the files section.

        Peace,
        Rod Mollise
        Author of:
        Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope
        and
        The Urban Astronomer's Guide
        <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland>

        _____