Re: [sct-user] Ahoy...DeSoto!

  • Wayne Reynolds
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      From: starhopper44

      Subject: [sct-user] Ahoy...DeSoto!

      Yo Wayne-ster!

      >From the way Al Roker's talkin' about Tey-hass this mornin', some
      are 'bout ready to start gatherin' the two by twos. You buy a new
      scope? Is the "TS&P" soakin' it up, or, should we send the Ark???
      Clear'ns -- & SOON! ~8)
      ~S*H

      Still dry around here. There have been some sprinkles, but I think that's suppose to clear out. Expecting a sunny week end. Why don't you come on down. You won't need an Ark according to Noah Weather.(get that...Noah ? ha !). They did have heavy rain down in the Gulf area...very heavy. It was moving NE tho. Didn't affect us much in the Dallas Metroplex.
      Land Ho,
      Wain Bow

      Honour thy Hubble, and keep it wholly. ~Star*Hopper

      Visit the sct-user home page at:

      http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index4.html

    • Oscar Sifuentes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        How about down in the Coastal Bend? I have been trying to get a hold of someone from the Corpus Christi Astronomical Society, If they have one.
        Oscar