Re: [sct-user] The first test of EOS 350D in Sun Spots

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Where is the picture?
      Attachments are not allowed, but you can post it in the photos section of the
      group page.

      -John

      --- Ôáñóïýäçò Ãåþñãéïò <g.tarsoudis@...> wrote:

      > The first test of my new EOS 350D in Sun spots and the the final my
      > photo in 2005!!!
      >
      > George Tarsoudis

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Ταρσούδης Γεώργιος
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        O/H John Mahony έγραψε:

        >Where is the picture?
        >Attachments are not allowed, but you can post it in the photos section of the
        >group page.
        >
        >-John
        >

        >--- Ôáñóïýäçò Ãåþñãéïò <g.tarsoudis@...> wrote:
        >

        >>The first test of my new EOS 350D in Sun spots and the the final my
        >>photo in 2005!!!
        >>
        >>George Tarsoudis

        >Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
        >Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        >dsl.yahoo.com
        >

        >Visit the sct-user home page at:
        >

        >http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index4.html
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        here I postered
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/videoastro/vwp?.dir=/Astrothraki&.src=gr&.dnm=Sun+Spots+31+Dec+2005.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/videoastro/lst%3f%26.dir=/Astrothraki%26.src=gr%26.view=t

        Sorry
        George Tarsoudis