Re: LX200gps scope failure

  • Digital Don
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi William,

      In addition to what Wade said, you might take a small hobby-type
      paint brush and coat the pins and sockets of all the connectors with
      WD-40.

      That tip was given to me years ago by a Meade tech rep when I had a
      similar problem with one of the original LX-200s. It worked, so it
      might be worth a try while you have the bottom plate off.

      Good luck!

      Don