Re: [sct-user] Help

  • JTomM129@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2004
      I'll dare to speak for others on the group - If you children ever was to
      follow their Fathers hobby with his equipment just drop a line here and I'm sure
      you will find all the help you need to get them into the adventure of astronomy.

      Also, if you need help storing the equipment for such a day there is help to
      be has her also.

      God bless.

      Tom Mengel