For You U2K Users

  • Ted Kurkowski <tkurkowski@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      I posted a file in the Yahoo Ultima2000 Group - "U2K Tips from Yahoo
      Groups 12-2002.rtf". It is a compilation of all the U2K-specific tips
      that have been posted in the Ultima2000 group and this SCT-User group,
      from the beginning of the group through 12/31/02 (yesterday).

      Ted
    • RMOLLISE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        tkurkowski@... writes:

        > I posted a file in the Yahoo Ultima2000 Group - "U2K Tips from Yahoo
        > Groups 12-2002.rtf". It is a compilation of all the U2K-specific tips
        > that have been posted in the Ultima2000 group and this SCT-User group,
        > from the beginning of the group through 12/31/02 (yesterday).

        Hi Ted:

        Cool!

        Peace,
        Rod Mollise,
        <http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html>

      • norrene albright
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          Thanks, Ted. I printed it out and will keep it handy.

          Norrene