[sct-user] Re: RS232 cable

  • Greg Crawford
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      You can make a cable following the clear instructions on this page
      http://members.toast.net/mriffle/Interface.html

      Remember to bring the hand controller back to the Menu stage so that the PC
      can control the Ultima 2000.

      Greg Crawford
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        Will any rs232 cable work with my Ultima2000 or do I have to have one from Celestron? Or should I visit Radio Shack?