[sct-user] Re: Newbie looking for advice

  • JS88Keyz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
      Rod,
      Thanks..you be the dude :)
      I just wanted to get it all at once and not fight later with finding
      something that would work with the equipment should the not make it any
      longer. I know I have a tough row to hoe, but that's where you guys come in
      (lol)...and believe me I'll have plenty of questions..but am willing to learn
      and listen.
      Thanks again
      My your skys always be clear
      Jay
    • RMOLLISE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 1999
        In a message dated 7/31/99 9:12:03 PM Central Daylight Time, JS88Keyz@...
        writes:

        << Thanks..you be the dude :)
        I just wanted to get it all at once and not fight later with finding
        something that would work with the equipment should the not make it any
        longer. >>

        Hi Jay:

        I say, if you're really convinced, well, go for it. The equipment you're
        looking at is some of the very best around! And you can be sure the good folk
        here will always be ready to help!

        Peace,
        Rod