Re: [sct-user] Re: Uncle Rod's Used SCT Buyer's Guide 4.0 Now Available!

  • RMOLLISE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2001
      In a message dated 9/30/01 10:22:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
      animalark@... writes:

      > I would be happy to copy the tape for you. Cant MP3 it for ya
      > though(wish I could). Need anything else, just let me know.
      > Darrel

      HI Darrel:

      That's great...not sure if I sent you my address, but here it is again...

      Rod Mollise
      1207 Selma St.
      Mobile, AL 36604

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise
      Author of: _Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope_
      <http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html>