RE:Re: [sct-user] Re:Powermate (5x)

  • andyheath@cwctv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Phil & Eddie, I would be wanting to use it for planetary imaging, not for visual observation. What is the cost new?I have the chance to get a used one for �120 UKP, is this a good price guys?

      Clear Skies,

      Andy.

      51.18N 000.01E

    • Eddie Trimarchi
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        I guess so Andy. I paid about Aus$350 new for mine which is roughly 180
        pounds, but we get ripped off badly here these days with the medicore
        exchange rate, freight, tax and duties.

        They're being advertised in S&T for US$168 new.

        Regards,

        Eddie Trimarchi
        http://users.fan.net.au/~eddiet