Re: [sct-user] IN STOCK

  • Bill Dean
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2001
      Sorry if I seemed to single you out Frank (and directly replying to your
      post would sure make it look that way!) but over the last few days there
      seems to have been a lot of commercial posts both here and elsewhere. I
      guess your post just set me off a touch- your post was a direct solicitation
      and used the hated SHOUTING extensively. I just don't think this list is the
      proper place for that sort of stuff but then again I'm not an administrator
      so take my opinion for what it's worth. You certainly haven't been a
      flagrant offender nor has anyone else around these parts.

      Regards,
      Bill Dean

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 16, 2001
        Has anybody observed from northern NH around the Berlin airport to be
        precise? Every time I am there its overcast or the moon is full? It seems
        dark but would like to here from somebody who has actually observed from up
        there. Thanks Joe