That, then, is IT!

  • RMOLLISE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Guys:

      I declare the sct-user 2001 Imaging Competition officially closed! Judges,
      you'll be receiving zip files shortly. Everybody else: bop on by the contest
      web site (you can get their from my main page at the url below) and look at
      the latest submissions. And let me say _this_...ALL the entries were
      wonderful! I mean, really. Makes old Rod think he needs to brush up on his
      skills. Congratulations ot all who entered!

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise,
      <http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html>