Re: [sct-user] For folks with Celestron computerized mounts

  • Ken Harrison
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25 12:44 PM
      1st April
      ;-)

      On 26 February 2013 07:39, Andy Brown <mojocvh@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Whats the publishing date ;)
      >
      > On 25/02/2013 20:01, Frank wrote:
      > >
      > > Check out the ad at the bottom of page 31 in the April S&T. There is a
      > > new gaget that will automatically align your scope on its own.
      > > Replaces your finder. Boy, that's what I need. Turn it on and sit back.
      > > Frank

      "Astronomical Spectroscopy - The Final Frontier" - to boldly go where few
      amateurs have gone before....
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25 12:54 PM
        Here is a link to the ad. The url in S&T does not work.
        https://www.astronomics.com/celestron-starsense-telescope-auto-alignment-system_p20044.aspx
        $329, not available yet.
        Frank

        --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, Dale M <lionsfan0_16@...> wrote:

        > how much is it????
        >

        >    Hoping for Clear Skies!

      • andy_brown_895
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27 12:49 PM
          Actually, despite the April 1st stuff, one thing that wasn't obvious is this quote

          "all CURRENT CG-5 Advanced Series"

          could this be a software or firmware issue?

          [or not?]

          Andy B