Re: [sct-user] Jupiter-Nov. 4th, 07:20ut, 07:38ut

  • Terry Tuggle
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 5, 2012
      Nice image shipmate!
      Terry

      From: Jaicoa
      Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:55 AM
      To: sct-user@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sct-user] Jupiter-Nov. 4th, 07:20ut, 07:38ut

      Jupiter on November 4th, 07:20ut, 07:38ut. ( Look While Crossing your Eyes for a 3D effect if you can ) The Great storm GRS and Oval Ba are transiting across the Jovian disk and the moon Europa is seen coming from behind Jupiter.

    • outpostbob
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2012
        Stunning, especially in 3D, with more and finer detail seeming apparent.

        Usually I can't make 3D work with just two images and my eyes... but THIS one was no sweat!

        I was VERY tempted to post this on Facebook since i have never come CLOSE to getting this quality.... but I figured I really should not so I didn't.

        What equipment did you use?

        --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "Jaicoa" <jaicoa52@...> wrote:

        > Jupiter on November 4th, 07:20ut, 07:38ut. ( Look While Crossing your Eyes for a 3D effect if you can ) The Great storm GRS and Oval Ba are transiting across the Jovian disk and the moon Europa is seen coming from behind Jupiter.

      • Rich Horton
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 2012
          This is cool! 30 years ago we used to be able to get 3D chest xrays like
          this at the hospital, havent used the crosseyed viewing technique since
          then.

            Hi OutpostBob!, Thank you very much glad you liked it!, You could post it if you want. ( Equipment: LX200ACF 12 in. OTA, CGE mount, Flea3 Ccd, TeleVue 3x barlows, Astronomik RGB filter set.)
            Efrain

            ________________________________

            --- In mailto:sct-user%40yahoogroups.com, "Jaicoa" <jaicoa52@...> wrote:

            > Jupiter on November 4th, 07:20ut, 07:38ut. ( Look While Crossing your Eyes for a 3D effect if you can ) The Great storm GRS and Oval Ba are transiting across the Jovian disk and the moon Europa is seen coming from behind Jupiter.

          • Efrain Morales
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 6, 2012
              Hi Rich!, Many thanks my friend!, Glad you liked it also!
              Efrain

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 6, 2012
                Hi Terry!, Thanks much shipmate!.
                Efrain