Jupiter 10/28 and 31

  • Christopher Go
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      October 28

      Condition was poor this evening.

      The GRS is rising. The SEB is still fading. The NEB is still very
      dark. Note the dark red oval at the NEBn.

      October 31:

      Condition was variable this evening. Transparency was very poor at
      the start of the session but it improved. I had some problem the
      past few days. My website was hacked! I was able fix the problem.

      Here's an image of Jupiter with the GRS setting. The SEB is still
      fading. Note the dark barges on the SEBs.

      The NEB is very chaotic! Note the ovals on the NEBn and the
      outbreaks and rifts on the mid NEB.

      Dark Callisto can also be seen in this image. I had to enhance the
      image to make it visible. Note the contrast between Callisto and Io.

      More info at:

      http://jupiter.cstoneind.com

      Regards,

      Chris