Re: Hmmm. No CPC users here?

  • photogazer
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey Folks,

      I must apologize for my terse post this morning. Now that I have read it this evening, I cannot believe I posted it. I must have been in a really bad mood this morning. However, that is not an excuse, and is not meant to be one.

      Please forgive me for my inexcusable behavior. I will attempt to reign in my attitude before posting in the future.

      Rod, I also heartily apologize to you for the tirade, and will send a private email shortly.

      Mike

      --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Mollise" <rmollise@...> wrote:

      > I certainly DO NOT approve of some of the nasty responses you've gotten, but
      > this post of yours proves the old saw "Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword."
      > As was pointed out (in not too gentle fashion), you could have given the
      > folks here time to respond rather than copping an attitude. Sheesh...
      >
      > ...What is it folks? The phase of the Moon? Humidity? What?
      >

      > Peace,
      > Rod Mollise
      > Rod's new book:
      > _Choosing and Using a New CAT_
      > Available Now!
      >
      > <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland>

    • Shawn Filbey
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
        No problems - everybody has bad days. Good folk either recognize it
        or have it pointed out, and make amends.
        Good luck on the project.

        Shawn
      • Fred
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
          "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

          :-)

          Fred
          Charleston, AR

          --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "photogazer" <moveracker@...> wrote:

          > Hey Folks,
          >
          > I must apologize for my terse post this morning. Now that I have read it this evening, I cannot believe I posted it. I must have been in a really bad mood this morning. However, that is not an excuse, and is not meant to be one.
          >
          > Please forgive me for my inexcusable behavior. I will attempt to reign in my attitude before posting in the future.
          >
          > Rod, I also heartily apologize to you for the tirade, and will send a private email shortly.
          >
          > Mike

        • David Polivka
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
            On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM, photogazer <moveracker@...> wrote:

            > Hey Folks,
            >
            > I must apologize for my terse post this morning. Now that I have read it

            Nicely done. Not as nice as this one, but we can't all be hanging
            upside down out a window:

            "I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally
            without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated
            purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments
            may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to
            repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

            To avoid the wrath of Rod: Wow, those Meade ETX-LS are kind of pricey.
          • Dennis Persyk
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
              Hey Mike,

              Thanks for the apology. All is forgiven. Many is the time that I had wished there was an "unsend" key on the computer. There is a verse that goes "Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger." To that I have appended "and be slow to send that email!"

              Clear skies,

              Dennis (looking for a name for the new roll-off observatory)
              Igloo Observatory Home Page http://dpersyk.home.att.net
              Hampshire, IL
              Pier Design Paper http://home.att.net/~dpersyk/Pier_Design.htm

              --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "photogazer" <moveracker@...> wrote:

              > Hey Folks,
              >
              > I must apologize for my terse post this morning. Now that I have read it this evening, I cannot believe I posted it. I must have been in a really bad mood this morning. However, that is not an excuse, and is not meant to be one.
              >
              > Please forgive me for my inexcusable behavior. I will attempt to reign in my attitude before posting in the future.
              >
              > Rod, I also heartily apologize to you for the tirade, and will send a private email shortly.
              >
              > Mike

            • Rod Mollise
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
                LOL

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 3, 2009
                  I rather like a certain group owners suggestion:

                  Type everything you want to say then hit cancel and start over.

                  Fred
                  Charleston, AR