RE: [sct-user] Re:8-inch LX-200 disassembly report

  • Rod Mollise
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 1, 2009
      Every single one is "botched" in what way? I haven't seen any botched glue
      jobs that I can remember over the last 30 years. What am I missin'?

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise
      Rod's new book:
      _Choosing and Using a New CAT_
      Available Now!

      <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland>

      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 4, 2009
        --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Mollise" <rmollise@...> wrote:

        > If you want to discuss this, let's take it to direct email.

        John,

        If you don't mind, I'd be interested to hear what transpires between you and the moderator off-list.

        Moderator,
        John is not asking an unreasonable question. And, this is not classified information.

        If there is not a two-way dialogue...then it'll seem like you're making transmissions in the blind...as if you were still in some SAC command post.