Re: [sct-user] Re: clueless

  • Don D'Egidio
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      All that is needed is to set the message archive to public and the RSS icon will appear just below
      and to the right of the last 5 messages displayed on the group homepage.

      Don

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In sct-user@yahoogroups.com, "Don D'Egidio" <djd521@...> wrote:

        > All that is needed is to set the message archive to public and the RSS
        > icon will appear just below and to the right of the last 5 messages
        > displayed on the group homepage.

        Ah, that explains why only Rod's groups (of the ones I'm in) have the
        RSS icon in the URL bar. Thanks for the info!

        There's a bit more to it that that, though, to use it. Since this is
        off-topic, the answers and setup are at the sct-user home page; just to
        the right of the [RSS] icon as mentioned above click on "What's this?".

        Greg, there's your answer -- you don't need to do anything other than
        make the message archives of your group(s) public and RSS is enabled.

        For sct-user, the RSS feed is: