Hi Esther, ... As you’re finding here, the well is pretty dry for support for code reviews. The practice was shown to be useful and practical decades ago,ronaldejeffries
Esther, Among many in the Agile world, code reviews are known to be an inferior practice to better ways of preventing defects and creating quality designs.alandond
On Friday, October 2, 2015, esther@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] < ... Mea culpa ;-) ... Yeah. I've been on teams that do both, usually because they areadamjaph
- Feb 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.