Hi, Michael. It is risk. Risk of not finishing the huge story. Risk of the team feeling a failure not finishing. Risk of not making the whole thing right. Riskmsalias
One of the underlying problems in my view is that the team is small and underpowered. So a story like compare two information sources (10 fields) andmdwollin
And I guess I would start the conversation with . . . Mr. Developer, you are not going to build a single test for the whole story. What areas would you seejohnvoris
- Feb 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.