For agile leaders and coaches, I will be leading a workshop focusing on self-leadership agility and leading organizational agility in Atlanta, GA on Junetrailridgeconsulting
Yeah, you can certainly add another framework to Scrum for this kind of stuff if you need to to suit your context. However, a small team that is activelyadamjaph
That's a good point. Sometimes that is also the responsibility of the team if it is maintaining a product that has grown very complex or in a startupadamjaph
- Feb 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.