Dan, I agree with most of what you say, but as a dev who has worked on a lot of teams, I’d like to expand a bit on the product owner defining what value isericgu3
My experience : Retro must have PO included. When I taken over as a Scrum Master for the existing team and found during retro w.o PO - due to therajeeshiva99
Hi All, This comes up quite a lot. I'm glad that the Scrum Guide explicitly states the entire teams presence is required - no hiding behind the rulebook thatdennmans
- Feb 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.