Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Screenshot - Mock-up Recommendations

  • Steven Mak
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I mainly work on website development. My team mainly
      focuses on functionality rather than look-and-feel
      (though they can be tightly couple in some cases).

      I use the following as mock-up:

      1) OpenOffice - Draw, they provide basic windows
      widgets, very basic but free

      2) Visio - Here's the tricks
      http://www.guuui.com/issues/02_03_02.php
      http://www.stcsig.org/usability/newsletter/0007-prototypingvisio.html

      However, if this is about an enhancement of an
      existing website, I would save a local copy of a
      webpage and modify the HTML directly to do the
      mock-up.

      Happy prototyping,
      Steven

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Graeme Matthew
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
        thanks for all your input much appreciated