Scrum Class

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 7:19 PM
      I want to mention that the last Scrum class of the year will be held
      in mid-October (right after OOPSLA). The class covers the theory,
      practices, and management in Scrum projects, based on case studies
      and exercises, and demonstrates how Scrum wraps existing engineering
      practices (Mike Beedle has wrapped XP). The course in held in Chicago
      at ObjectMentor (www.objectmentor.com).
      I know everyone must be really thrilled with flying at this time, but
      this is it until 2002.
      Ken