CSM Training and Agile Roadshow

  • JamiSchweitzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hello, my name is Jami Yannett and my company, Rally Software
      Development, is offering Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training and
      Rally's Agile Roadshow - A Free Seminar: How To Transition to Agile
      Development. The locations and dates are as follows: Atlanta, GA
      on Nov. 30 – Dec. 2, 2005 (the CSM Training will take place on Nov.
      30 & Dec. 1st and the FREE ½ day seminar will take place on Dec.
      2nd) and Washington, DC on Dec. 7 – 9, 2005 (the CSM Training will
      take place on Dec. 7 & 8th and the FREE ½ day seminar will take
      place on Dec. 9th)- http://www.rallydev.com/csm_registration.jsp.

      Thank you for your time,

      Jami Yannett
      Rally Software Development