Re: [scrumdevelopment] Nice looking version of the classic "double loop" Scrum diagram

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2005
      Okay, who dares to ask where the tattoo is :-)

      --hubert

      On 10/23/05, Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:
      I can't even draw a stick figure. I hired a graphic artist to do this and a
      few other things for me. It's done in Adobe Illustrator.

      C'mon, I can't be the only one with a Scrum tattoo. It's required as part of
      certification (read the license closely!).

      --Mike

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/