RE: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 39

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
      Funny you should ask. Mike Beedle and I just wrote a classic book about
      Scrum. It will be published by Prentice Hall on October 15 (OOPSLA 2001) and
      you can preorder it at amazon.com. Do a search on "Agile Software
      Development with SCRUM" at their site. The book covers the practices,
      theory, management, and advanced usage of Scrum, all threaded together by
      Mike and my experiences with Scrum on various projects over the last five
      years.
      Ken Schwaber

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
        Also, in about a month, we'll be publishing a lot about emergence,
        self-organizing teams, and management through collaboration at the informIT
        web site (www.informit.com) and in the STQE magazine.
        Ken

        --
        .sig under construction