ANN: Secrets of Agile Teamwork

  • Diana Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I'm excited to let you know about "The Secrets of Agile Teamwork:
      Beyond Technical Skills" a workshop that Esther Derby and I are
      presenting December 6-8, 2005. (Ken Scwaber may join us as well.)

      The workshop focuses on the interpersonal, collaboration and leadership
      skills Agile teams need to be successful at self-organizing into high
      performing teams. The workshop will benefit Scrum Masters, XP coaches,
      Project Managers, Development Managers, team leads, team members, or
      anyone who wants to work with an effective, collaborative team.

      If you'd like more information about the workshop, for yourself or to
      pass along to others, you can find a fuller description and a
      downloadable pdf for registering at:
      http://www.futureworksconsulting.com/blog/2005/12/06/secrets-of-agile-
      teamwork-beyond-technical-skills/

      This is the second time we've opened the workshop to the public, though
      we've also presented it in-house to several companies. We’ve had
      comments like:

      “Great workshop! Very thought provoking.”

      “This workshop gives you great skills in communicating with co-workers.
      Finally, I have a nice, friendly way to tell my coworker about that
      annoying habit they have.”

      “I think this is a must-attend workshop for almost all levels of
      career.”

      “Very positive. Worth the time and energy if you want a better
      understanding of communication with your peers. Informative and
      useful.”

      “Not boring corporate techniques. Real processes that help and
      accommodate everyone’s feelings.”

      “Interesting. Illuminating. Introspective.”

      “Esther and Diana teach the soft skills that you think you already have
      down. Attend it and you’ll know the value.”

      --Diana

      Diana Larsen
      www.futureworksconsulting.com 503-288-3550
      www.futureworksconsulting.com/blog/

      Upcoming Events:
      - Open Workshop with Diana Larsen, Esther Derby & Ken Schwaber
      "The Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"
      Dec. 6-8, 2005, Portland OR USA
      http://www.futureworksconsulting.com/events.html