RE: [scrumdevelopment] How detailed should basic document be?

  • Mike Dwyer
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 20, 2005
      Yes,
      That is why I have moved to Agile. No Joke. Traditional development
      leaves a trail of documentation that the product owner claims did not
      capture what they wanted. (Surprised anyone?)

      Agile - when done properly - leaves working product behind that another team
      can pick up (as long as they can read source code) and collaborate with the
      product owner.

      Agile - when not done properly - leaves a pile that looks a little neater
      than the remains of a traditional project - because it has not wasted paper.

      Michael F. Dwyer

      "Planning constantly peers into the future for indications as to where a
      solution may emerge."