Re: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 39

  • RubĂ©n Marrero
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
      Are there any more books/publications on Scrum to learn more about it?

      On Wednesday 26 September 2001 10:47, aporreaste el teclado diciendo:
      [snip]
      -> More about the Scrum Master is coming out in mid-October in a book Mike
      -> Beedle and I wrote, "Agile Software Development with Scrum", Prentice
      Hall. ->
      -> Ken Schwaber

      --
      .sig under construction
    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
        Funny you should ask. Mike Beedle and I just wrote a classic book about
        Scrum. It will be published by Prentice Hall on October 15 (OOPSLA 2001) and
        you can preorder it at amazon.com. Do a search on "Agile Software
        Development with SCRUM" at their site. The book covers the practices,
        theory, management, and advanced usage of Scrum, all threaded together by
        Mike and my experiences with Scrum on various projects over the last five
        years.
        Ken Schwaber

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2001
          Also, in about a month, we'll be publishing a lot about emergence,
          self-organizing teams, and management through collaboration at the informIT
          web site (www.informit.com) and in the STQE magazine.
          Ken