Daily Scrum Video?

  • x-ringguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      Is there video anywhere of a well run daily scrum?

      Our team is struggling somewhat with our daily scrum meetings. I think
      seeing how it is supposed to work would help us a lot.

      Thanks
      --Mike
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
        I know of one that's in production by Lisa Katzenmeier (a CSM) and Mike
        Thomas (the director/editor of it, I believe). I've heard it's close to
        done. In case it doesn't open in a theater nearby, it will be on the Scrum
        Alliance website.

        Regards,
        Mike Cohn
        Author:
        Agile Estimating and Planning
        User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
        www.mountaingoatsoftware.com