Agile Development Coach Opportunity

  • jennifershedd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      Thank you for the opportunity to post this to the group.
      Jennifer Shedd
      Recruiter, Rally Software Development

      Rally Software Development (www.rallydev.com) located in Boulder, CO
      is a dynamic, growing company that provides software-driven
      enterprises with the knowledge, coaching and tooling needed to
      succeed with Agile development practices.

      Due to our success we are seeking an experienced and motivated Agile
      Development Trainer and Coach. An ideal candidate would have
      experience and interest in extending skills in the following areas:

      • Coaching agile project teams - bringing experience with
      methods such as Scrum XP, Lean, FDD, DSDM, or Crystal.
      • Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews,
      and retrospectives.
      • Consulting background – working with multiple clients
      around the globe at the same time through on site collaboration or
      through
      remote support.
      • Excellent presentation skills - we value and encourage
      public speaking engagements and expect that you're comfortable
      talking to teams from engineering level upwards.
      • Experience in leading technical teams - coaching, teaching
      and guiding people in the various roles in a project organization.
      • Training experience – we develop our own collateral in
      close partnership with leading experts in the agile community and
      offer you the opportunity to actively participate in the development
      and delivery of training to customer teams.
      • Expert knowledge about agile principles and practices – we
      expect that you have a solid basis and will support you in
      maintaining and extending your knowledge through our network of
      agile experts.
      • Willingness to travel – we're a company that is
      expanding within the US and beyond.
      • 10 years or more experience in technology/software
      organizations.
      • Certified ScrumMaster or equivalent a huge plus.

      Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Boulder, Boston, Chicago, San
      Francisco/San Jose

      Culture: At Rally, we value teamwork, an ability to meet
      commitments, skill, and a successful track record. Our company is
      comprised of people who are passionate about the software industry
      and the success that implementing Agile Development practices can
      bring our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion
      and the desire to work with the best and brightest.

      In our Professional Services organization we actively encourage
      personal growth through speaking engagements and participation in
      agile committees. Our Coaches have been key-note speakers,
      organizers of agile conferences and authors of articles and
      whitepapers.

      We offer excellent compensation for proven performers, stock options
      and generous benefits with an exceptional opportunity to grow.
      If you are interested in being considered or would simply like more
      information about what it's like to work here at Rally, one of
      our coaches would be happy to discuss the possibilities.

      Please email jobs@...
    • Christian Edward Gruber
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
        Dear Jennifer,

        I'm potentially interested in this and other opportunities. I've been
        working as an Agile Coach at CapitalOne most recently (this is not yet
        reflected on my resume), and have my ScrumMaster certification (I'm
        working on getting my SCM-Practicing designation). I'm mostly interested
        in contract work at this point, and it isn't exactly clear if you are
        looking for an FTE resource. If my resume is of interest, then please
        let me know and we can discuss things further.

        My resume is online at
        http://www.israfil.net/index.php?page=profile&profile=cgruber

        regards,
        Christian.

        jennifershedd wrote:

> [...]
        > comprised of people who are passionate about the software industry
        > and the success that implementing Agile Development practices can
        > bring our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion
        > and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
        >
        > In our Professional Services organization we actively encourage
        > personal growth through speaking engagements and participation in
        > agile committees. Our Coaches have been key-note speakers,
        > organizers of agile conferences and authors of articles and
        > whitepapers.
        >
        > We offer excellent compensation for proven performers, stock options
        > and generous benefits with an exceptional opportunity to grow.
        > If you are interested in being considered or would simply like more
        > information about what it's like to work here at Rally, one of
        > our coaches would be happy to discuss the possibilities.

        Christian E. Gruber President, Israfil Consulting Services Corp.
        (905) 640-1119 (office) cgruber@...
        (416) 998-6023 (cell) http://www.israfil.net
      • Christian Edward Gruber
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
          Yet again, yahoo groups gets me. Sorry to spam the list.

          cg.