Customer Driven Web-Site design.

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hello all.

      I recently bought a Sony PSP (Portable Playstation for the not so
      savvy ones). A friend of mine have assessed that in Europe their might
      be still a market for web-sites that help the community get together
      around this new toy from Sony. So we decided to develop a web-site.
      Coming from the Agile world and making this our hobby I would like to
      explorer the possibility of having this web-site's backlog driven by
      the community that uses the site.

      Do any of you have any experience how to best do this? Of course I
      want to development a platform that I can market in the future should
      it be accepted by the community, so I will still have to balance
      Business Value versus time effort, versus community need. Are there
      any tools or explanations on a technique how to filter things and look
      for those important features that have been requested a lot?

      Thank you.

      -d