[APM] Carnival Of The Agilists - last call - request for submissions

  • John Brothers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      My thanks to Mishkin and Pete for helping me out with some links for the CotA.  If anyone else has any posts that they would like to have linked, please feel free to send them in (johnbr@...)

      I'm planning on setting up the prototype page this afternoon.  So please send your links in by noon EST.

         Thanks!
             John

      Original message below:

      Hi all,

        If you have generated or read any interesting blog posts this week that I should link to as part of the CotA, please send them on.

        Just to be clear - the CotA just links to your existing posts in place - I don't copy the content, or modify it - just provide some color commentary and a link.   Your existing blog post remains where it is, and the traffic goes to your site.

        If I can get a few submissions together, I'll create a "prototype" CotA tomorrow, to give everyone an idea of what it will look like.

        If you've read a blog post on another site that you think I should like to, send it to me (johnbr@...) and I'll go ask the author if I can link to it.

      Thanks!
         John