RE: [scrumdevelopment] scrumonline

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      I can pull together a package that you can install. When do you need it, and
      how large is the team? Is the web facility inadequate for the team, or what
      further requirements do you have?

      When you say that you're not clear on how we can use it, can you give me
      more information. The tool is set up with a online help facility.
      ScrumOnline is intended for project/product management, for a
      product/project owner keeping track of product backlog, for teams to select
      product backlog for a Sprint, for teams to develop and maintain sprint
      backlog during a sprint, and for functionality to be packaged into a
      release.

      Ken Schwaber