Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Certified ScrumMaster

    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 3 3:27 AM
      On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 11:50:15 PM, Mary Poppendieck wrote:

      > Those interested in assessment might want to check out the new discussion
      > group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AgileAssessment/

      Kind of boring so far, but it shows promise. ;->

      You are closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge.
      --Professor Harold Hill
    • Mike Beedle
      Message 113 of 113 , Mar 10 2:47 PM
        Ron:

        Sorry for the pun intended, the proper name is
        "burndown chart" as Mike stated, not "burnout chart",
        but that all depends how you feel as you come down
        from the "mountain of hours and features" ;-)

        - Mike

        --- Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Ron--
        I think Mike is referring to a "burndown" rather than
        "burnout" chart.
        Although I'd like to try graphing how burnt out I feel
        at the end of each
        day.
        An example burndown chart is
        http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/sprintbacklog.html.
        Scroll down a
        bit and you'll see it bordered in the green.

        -Mike