RE: [scrumdevelopment] Certified ScrumMaster

  • Marco Abis
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 3, 2003
      >Master - someone who is already a journeyman and who
      >is capable of teaching the craft (i.e. someone who not
      >only knows what to do but understands why it works)

      If we speak about tech-related knowledge only I agree with you but regarding an agile approach where there are not only steps to follow to be successful I think everybody have to understands why it works even before learning the practices.

      Marco Abis - CEO & Chairman
      Agility SPI: Software Process Improvement
      abis@... - abis@...
      http://agilemovement.it
    • Mike Beedle
      Message 113 of 113 , Mar 10, 2003
        Ron:

        Sorry for the pun intended, the proper name is
        "burndown chart" as Mike stated, not "burnout chart",
        but that all depends how you feel as you come down
        from the "mountain of hours and features" ;-)

        - Mike

        --- Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Ron--
        I think Mike is referring to a "burndown" rather than
        "burnout" chart.
        Although I'd like to try graphing how burnt out I feel
        at the end of each
        day.
        An example burndown chart is
        http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/sprintbacklog.html.
        Scroll down a
        bit and you'll see it bordered in the green.

        -Mike