Re: [scrumdevelopment] Certified ScrumMaster

  • Scott Worley
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 2, 2003
      And also to add in here, the failures of applying SCRUM is where you really learn it.

      just my self obsessed view once again.

      Scott Worley

      Message 113 of 113 , Mar 10, 2003
        Ron:

        Sorry for the pun intended, the proper name is
        "burndown chart" as Mike stated, not "burnout chart",
        but that all depends how you feel as you come down
        from the "mountain of hours and features" ;-)

        - Mike

        --- Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Ron--
        I think Mike is referring to a "burndown" rather than
        "burnout" chart.
        Although I'd like to try graphing how burnt out I feel
        at the end of each
        day.
        An example burndown chart is
        http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/sprintbacklog.html.
        Scroll down a
        bit and you'll see it bordered in the green.

        -Mike