Re: [scrumdevelopment] Certified ScrumMaster

    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 2, 2003
      On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 9:34:18 AM, Ken Schwaber wrote:

      > You've hit the heart of the matter, of course. Why did a similar effort fail
      > for CMM, and why would it work for Scrum and XP?
      > I have some research to do into the CMM problem. Do you or anyone have
      > suggestions on what we could do to make our certification - if we do it -
      > work?

      I'm far back in the curve from that. I'm not even convinced that it /could/
      work. I need something more concrete to work with, to criticize.

      Don't confuse more exact with better. -- Brian Marick
    • Mike Beedle
      Message 113 of 113 , Mar 10, 2003
        Ron:

        Sorry for the pun intended, the proper name is
        "burndown chart" as Mike stated, not "burnout chart",
        but that all depends how you feel as you come down
        from the "mountain of hours and features" ;-)

        - Mike

        --- Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Ron--
        I think Mike is referring to a "burndown" rather than
        "burnout" chart.
        Although I'd like to try graphing how burnt out I feel
        at the end of each
        day.
        An example burndown chart is
        http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/sprintbacklog.html.
        Scroll down a
        bit and you'll see it bordered in the green.

        -Mike