Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Looking for Scrum Trainer/Coach

  • Nick Xidis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
      We've had a very good experience with Mike Cohn (http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/). He's based in the US but might consider travel.

      Good luck.

      NX

      On 9/7/05, Jiri Lundak <jiri.lundak@...> wrote:
      Hi Alex,

      Our company Löwenfels Partner in Switzerland wants to employ Scrum in
      all our projects. We were (and still are) therefore also in the need
      of guidance and advice.

      I gladly can recommend Joseph Pelrine. He has just recently deliverd a
      Scrum Training in our company. His advice is well-founded and he takes
      his time to listen to your particular situation.

      My co-workers are very pleased with his advice and guidance. He is
      also ready to travel when you are bit farther a way.

      If you want to know more, just let me know offline.

      Jiri Lundak
      Head of Development, http://www.loewenfels.ch
      Switzerland

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "alex_mueller_1"
      <alex_mueller_1@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
      > the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
      > support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
      > Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
      > do not recommend? Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Alex

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Nick Xidis              *       Never confuse issues of
        nxidis@...  *        preference with issues
        (913)484-8556    *                   of principal.
    • Alex Schneider
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
        @Boris and Kevin:
        Our headquarter is located in Europe/Germany.

        Alex